Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Mother's Day {week 45}

Hello Everyone!
We had transfer calls and we found out that both Sister Yraguen and I are staying! I'm so happy! In fact, our entire district is staying! So that's awesome!
This week we had a baptism! It was amazing! Sister Yraguen and I sang for the baptism, and it was really fun! Shawn is so amazing for her and I'm so happy for her! She is just glowing. 
The work is moving along here in Nanaimo! I love it! There isn't a place I'd rather be!
Mosiah 4:9 "Believe in God, believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend"
Sister Bloomfield 




You might also like