Monday, August 13, 2018

1st Week in Langley YSA! {week 58}

Hello everyone!
This has honestly been such a weird/ absolutely amazing week! I LOVE being in Langley YSA! This area is amazing! We have already seen so many miracles! 

It is such a blessing to be in an area that covers all my old areas. On my first day here I got to see some friends from the Abby 2nd ward and I'm seeing people from Brookswood and Willoughby on like a daily basis. I cannot express enough how much I love serving here! On Sunday I was amazed to see a girl at church who I knew from Brookswood. When I got to Brookswood her family was not attending church at all and was pretty angry towards the church. We worked with them the entire 6 months I was there when finally at the end of the 6 months the mom decided it was time to come back. Her daughter however, was not as convinced. But when I went to church on Sunday I saw her daughter there and heard that she had apparently been coming to church for the past few weeks. It made me so so happy. Heavenly Father is so merciful to allow me to serve in this area again. I'm practically crying tears of joy everyday. 

Being in YSA is such a different experience. It's awesome being able to work with people who are my same age! I'm learning so much about how to minister from being here. 

Despite the fact that this week was INSANE it was pretty miraculous. On Sunday we had planned to drop by an investigator that had been found a couple of weeks ago because she had some YSA kids. She opened the door, let us inside, and ended up teaching the entire family (a family of 5) about the Book of Mormon. They loved hearing about it. It's moments like that that make my heart melt. We passed them to the elders in that area. I love being a missionary. We are honestly so privileged to be able to help people hear about the gospel for the first time. 

I hope everyone has an amazing week!
Sister Bloomfield 

Nanaimo Zone

Saying goodbye

Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye

You might also like