Monday, January 7, 2019

Come Follow Me {week 79}

Hello friends!
I hope you've all had great weeks!! 
We saw a lot of miracles this week!! Yesterday somebody just walked up to us and asked us if we could teach him about Jesus Christ! He then set up his own return appointment! It was a miracle! We will be seeing him this Wednesday! 
I had the opportunity to meet a lot of amazing people this week! There are a lot of people out there truly seeking for the gospel! It's amazing! I know that Jesus Christ really does live and that this really is His church.
I had an amazing experience this week studying the new come follow me manual! This week was all about how we need to be active learners! I loved it because I met someone recently that we had been teaching a lot. She said that she would just leave things up to fate and if her work schedule worked out then she would know the gospel is true. I know though that we need to choose our fate. In general conference Elder Renlund talked about how God is more concerned with us choosing what is right more than doing what is right. That's because He loves us and cares about who we are. 
We also are still teaching those people from the bible college! They're awesome! In one lesson one of them talked about how they need to make sure that when they pray, it's with real intent. If we're not willing to give everything to God we won't receive the answer we're looking for. What he said was so true! We need to be willing to follow God's will even if it's in something we're not expecting. 
I met the cutest girl the other day! She told me she loved Jesus Christ and knew all about Him. I asked her if she knew about the Book of Mormon and she told me that she didn't. She was SO EXCITED when I explained to her what it was! She was so happy to have more knowledge about Jesus Christ! The Book of Mormon truly does testify  of Him and brings us closer to Him.
Sorry this email is so scattered! Just know that I'm loving life and I love being a missionary!!! It's the best thing in the world! Have a great week! 




You might also like