Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Canada Bound! {week 3}





Hello!
It's my last day in the MTC!! I can't believe it! I have loved my experience here but I am excited to go to Canada!! I leave tomorrow at 6:25 AM and arrive in Canada at noon or something. I'm so excited!! I am a little sad to be leaving my companion, but I have a feeling we'll be companions again :)

I've had so many great experiences this week I don't even know where to begin! One thing I've learned is the importance of saying "I know that Christ lives" or "I know Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God" versus "In our church we believe..." Our beliefs are not just something we believe but something we know to be true. I'm not just a member of this church because it seemed like it would be fun or anything like that. I'm a member of this church because I know that it is true. I know that because of this gospel I have experienced so much joy and happiness. I want to help others know they can experience this joy and happiness for themselves. 

It's been so awesome to see the people I've met here leave and prepare to leave myself. I know there will be challenges I face but with Christ I will be able to overcome them.

I have grown so close to the sisters I'm serving with and I love them so much! We have so much fun together! 

We had the opportunity to go to the temple today! It was so wonderful and peaceful. I'm so grateful I was able to go before I leave!

One thing I love about my companion is that she loves art! Sometimes we draw pictures for each other and then color them. It is so much fun! 

It's amazing how Heavenly Father will always answer your prayers! Earlier this week I was worried about something. And then in class we were doing role plays and I was the investigator while these two really good elders were teaching me a lesson on the law of fast. Their lesson was really good and it reminded me that I had fasted for my worry a while ago and that I had no need to worry. Heavenly Father is aware of us and will provide us a way to accomplish the things He has commanded. 

Well, I've had a marvelous experience at the MTC and I'm so grateful for the time I've spent here. I can't wait to see what the future holds either! 

Love, Sister Bloomfield











You might also like